Childcarenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Childcarenz

A NZ forum with parenting and childcare topics and information.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I´m Pregnant, now what?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
noname

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-01

I´m Pregnant, now what? Empty
PostSubject: I´m Pregnant, now what?   I´m Pregnant, now what? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 12:12 pm

I just realize I´m pregnant, and I´m really happy!!!! Very Happy What am I suposed to do now? Who do I have to talk to? How do I get a midwife?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-25

PostSubject: Re: I´m Pregnant, now what?   I´m Pregnant, now what? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 7:59 pm

Congratulations!!! I would definitely recommend finding a midwife right away, even though you won't be seeing her until you're about 3 months pregnant. She will help determine your approximate due date, which will be confirmed at your first ultrasound (the first is at 12 weeks and is optional).
If you haven't been taking folic acid you should start now, it is excellent for your baby, your local pharmacy can help you with that. It's also recommended not to drink any alcohol as they still do not know how much is "OK" to consume, and if you're a smoker, now is a great time to either quit, or reduce the amount you smoke, give "Quit" a call 0800 778 778 if you would like to quit, and they will guide you through it.
And finally look after yourself!!! Try and eat healthy, if your are physically active keep it up, if not, maybe start walking or swimming, aqua jogging is great right through your pregnancy!! Keep in touch and let us know how it's going! [/img]
Back to top Go down
https://childcarenz.forumotion.com
ixplorer
Admin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-25

PostSubject: Re: I´m Pregnant, now what?   I´m Pregnant, now what? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 9:38 pm

Ummm ... get a piggy bank and start saving !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wide.co.nz/
Grandma

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: I´m Pregnant, now what?   I´m Pregnant, now what? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:28 pm

Congratulations! You're in for a wonderful, wonderful experience!.
Eat healthy, exercise.....and enjoy!
Keep us posted..tell us how you and the baby are coming along!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I´m Pregnant, now what?   I´m Pregnant, now what? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I´m Pregnant, now what?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Childcarenz :: Ante natal (before birth) :: It's positive!! I'm pregnant!!-
Jump to: