Childcarenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Childcarenz

A NZ forum with parenting and childcare topics and information.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Solo Mum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Solo Mum Empty
PostSubject: Solo Mum   Solo Mum Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:05 pm

Wow,
You think you have the first 3months sussed & it won't be so bad being a single parent after all but then they start crawling, walking or running before walking (as in my case), talking & talking back.
Hi I've been a single mum for all my son's life he is now 3, 4 in April & Yes i would do over again, the rewards are all you could ask for in life. The bads times are difficult to get through at the time its occuring however just when you have come up with a plan that works there is a new development or behaviour to deal with.
I'm reading through what i've written & I'm smiling. Our kids mean everything to us & I think although we have those tough/ rough times of momentry confusion & helplessness we know we will get through it & even our kids survive the ordeal jocolor
Back to top Go down
summer

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Solo Mum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Mum   Solo Mum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:27 pm

Wow, well done, I find it hard enough and I have a really supportive husband, I really admire what you have done!! It must be really satisfying!
Back to top Go down

Solo Mum
Page 1 of 1