Childcarenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Childcarenz

A NZ forum with parenting and childcare topics and information.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am not losing weight I AM PUTTING IT ON!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mum

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-25

I am not losing weight I AM PUTTING IT ON!!! Empty
PostSubject: I am not losing weight I AM PUTTING IT ON!!!   I am not losing weight I AM PUTTING IT ON!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 4:44 am

It has been 7 months now, and I do light exercise and eat sensibly, but instead of losing weight I am putting it on!!! Should I be worried?? My other friends with babies were lucky enough to have the extra kilos melt off!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Witchypooh

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: I am not losing weight I AM PUTTING IT ON!!!   I am not losing weight I AM PUTTING IT ON!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 12:46 pm

Hi mum, don't worry too much, your baby is still very young and your body had to go throught major changes! physical and hormonal.
Keep on eating sensibly, doing some light exercise, and you will soon enough recover your figure.
We are all different ( thankfully) and every pregnancy is different as well...
Enjoy your baby and enjoy yourself!
flower sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.todoparatumascota.com
summer

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: I am not losing weight I AM PUTTING IT ON!!!   I am not losing weight I AM PUTTING IT ON!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 8:57 pm

Hahaha, welcome to the club 'MUM" don't you hate that when every other new mum you know gets their figure back straight away??!! Apparently my mum left the hospital in her normal jeans!!! (I didn't inherit those genes) Anyway, I know everyone says "But you're a mum, it's normal, it takes time" and it doesn't make you feel better, infact it makes you feel selfish!!! But at the end of the day it's true, so give it time, and worst comes to worst go to the gym!!!! Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am not losing weight I AM PUTTING IT ON!!!   I am not losing weight I AM PUTTING IT ON!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am not losing weight I AM PUTTING IT ON!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Childcarenz :: Post natal (after birth) :: Health :: Mum's wellbeing...-
Jump to: