Childcarenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Childcarenz

A NZ forum with parenting and childcare topics and information.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Healthy Pregnancy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
laultimamapuche

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-25

Healthy Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Healthy Pregnancy   Healthy Pregnancy Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 11:14 pm

How can I prepare my body to have a healthy and "no risk" pregnancy?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-25

Healthy Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healthy Pregnancy   Healthy Pregnancy Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 11:41 pm

Hi Laultimamapuche!! It's recommended you take folic acid atleast 3 months before you get pregnant, during pregnancy and breastfeeding to decrease the chances of your baby having spina bifida and other birth defects, so if you are trying already, definitely go down to your local chemist or health shop and get some!! If you are a smoker, consider giving up or atleast reduce the limit you smoke, same goes for alcohol or any other drugs. Excercise and a healthy diet are always beneficial too!! Good luck!!
Back to top Go down
https://childcarenz.forumotion.com
Witchypooh

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Healthy Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healthy Pregnancy   Healthy Pregnancy Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 12:32 pm

In the days when I had my babies ( long time ago!) we didnt know about folic acid, we just had a good natural diet, no smoking, no drugs of any kind, except the ones given by the doctor and plenty of rest and fresh air. Taking folic acid is an excellent measure!
Make sure to keep your skin soft by putting an appropiate cream or oil on your tummy, thighs, breasts...
Enjoy this time, relax and prepare yourself for the most marvellous experience!
flower sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.todoparatumascota.com
Sponsored content

Healthy Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healthy Pregnancy   Healthy Pregnancy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healthy Pregnancy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Childcarenz :: Preconception - trying to get pregnant-
Jump to: