Childcarenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Childcarenz

A NZ forum with parenting and childcare topics and information.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Advice from across the ditch!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teppingdones

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-16

Advice from across the ditch! Empty
PostSubject: Advice from across the ditch!   Advice from across the ditch! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:09 am

I've worked at and resigned from an ABC Learning Mad Centre.
It's McDonalds childcare despite what is said that is so true and what I've seen at ABC I won't go into, now seeing some form of justice is being done by using children to make money on the sharemarket for hungry shareholders who undercut the kids budget!

It's all falling down under a litany of lies with more to come, I'd get my child out if I had one there!

Most recently:The founders of childcare services business, Eddy and Le Neve Groves, are being sued by Citigroup over the couple's recent sales of ABC Learning shares, the Herald Sun reports.
Documents lodged in the Supreme Court of Queensland show Citigroup has listed two margin calls in its suit and is asking for $8.6 million in related costs.
Citigroup had entered into two lending arrangement with Mr Groves worth around $70 million with around 17 million of shares offered as security.
According to court documents, on February 27 Citigroup "agreed not to sell (the shares) on the Australian Stock Exchange and instead agreed to sell off-market at $2.10 per share" after an undated request from Mr Groves.
Citigroup said it sold the 10 million shares off-market for $2.10 at an unspecified date, reducing the outstanding balance owed by Mr Groves at March 3 to $4.9 million.
However, ASX records reveal that a line of 10 million shares at $2.10 each crossed on February 27, prior to a trading halt being issued. ABC did not confirm if these were the same shares.
The court documents differ with stock market contrast with changes to director shareholdings lodged with the stock market.
Earlier this month Mr Groves revealed to Business Spectator that his personal margin lender Citibank, which forced a massive sell-off in the Groves' shares, was the source of incorrect research about the company that may have led to a plunge in ABC's share price.

Thank God for the children they are crashing and burning cheers
Back to top Go down

Advice from across the ditch!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Childcarenz :: Parents space!! Open chat, share tips, queries etc-
Jump to: